Your world is filled with sound, from Grandpa’s loud, satisfied proclamation, “Yeah, that’s good coffee,” to the quiet shuffle of a child’s crayon on paper. Better hearing means never missing a moment. Here are 12 reasons to stay on — or start — a better-hearing journey.
- Sweet Nothings. Your spouse whispering, “Sleep well, honey,” before bed, just like they have for years.
- Compliments. Hearing just how delicious your home cooking is or how festive your house looks this season.
- “I Do.” You, your child, or your grandchild beginning a life together with that special someone.
- Firsts. A toddler saying their first words — or, better yet, that first time a child or grandchild says, “I love you.”
- Reading Aloud. A child thrilling to all your imagination, expression, enthusiasm, and silly accents.
- Important Information. Signals such as “You dropped this,” “Your plane is now boarding,” or “Stop!”
- Sports Moments. The crack of the bat, the roar of the crowd, “Popcorn! Get your popcorn!” or “GOOOAAALLL!”
- Music. Children’s recitals, the nuances in your favorite Beethoven symphony, a beloved album on those amazing new speakers.
- Jokes. Inside jokes, punch lines, the giggles of your family members (caused, of course, by your very clever quip).
- White Noise. The subtle crunch of snow under your feet, the rain on your bedroom window, or the light pencil taps of your partner deep in thought.
- Pet Sounds. Your cat purring, your dog panting her appreciation after a long walk, your horse clip-clopping to the barn at the sound of feed being poured.
- Work Quirks. A co-worker’s distinct typing, a unique laugh from across the room, your manager’s “Hey, team, gather ’round,” before
Kick-start a better-hearing journey — yours or a loved one’s — in the new year by contacting us today to schedule a consultation!